Everybody! We only have UNTIL TOMORROW to fight the FCC & the repeal of #NetNeutrality! Repealing Net Nutrality would result in an unequal access to online content including research, social/political organizing, and personal media. It would also allow powerhouse companies providing internet to charge more for regular quality internet, and charge certain users more than others. HERE'S A WAY TO ACT - takes less than a minute.
- Go to gofccyourself.com (the shortcut John Oliver made to the hard-to-find FCC comment page)
- Click on the 17-108 link (Restoring Internet Freedom)
- Click on "express"
- Be sure to hit "ENTER" after you put in your name & info so it registers.
- In the comment section write, "I strongly support net neutrality backed by Title 2 oversight of ISPs."
- Click to submit, done. - Make sure you hit submit at the end!
Copy and paste this into your own status update! Seriously, this is simple and so important. Do it.